Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Candy Summer Beauty

Since in my mind I always associated summer with an array of colors ranging from pastels to neons I decided to make a delicious sugar coated post, especially that it’s been gloomy and raining a lot in Florida lately. Time to brighten up the mood!


This shimmering and silky powder eyes shadow instantly caught my eye. The mellow yellow color makes me think of warm rays of sunshine on my skin. My advice while wearing such a bold color would be to keep the rest of the make-up simple, avoid bronzer or blush but definitely apply dark dark mascara. The Make up Forever eye shadow is available exclusively at Sephora retailing at $20.00.


Tarte blush reminds me of delicious rock candy in the same rosy pink color. This specific bright pink color is named Amused and according to Sephora’s description it lasts up to 12-hours! Pretty good deal if you ask me. It was also created for all skin types, which is a big plus for me since I have mixed skin. Available at many stores, such as: Sephora and Ulta.

Leah is very vibrant and shimmery color created by Julep, which is a perfect accessory for the summer. With this green you can add some sparkle and life to even the plainest outfit.

This new Tarte lip gloss reminds me of twizlers and let’s face it every girl needs a good lip gloss with her. I love the bright red color of it and I think it’s definitely a perfect shade for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment