Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yellow apple


It’s summer season again and it is also summer dress season. There are many dress styles to choose from ranging from strapless to minis. One of the newest additions to my clothing collection is this pretty little yellow number from Target. The dress was around $20, which is definitely a perfect price for any girl on a budget. Lately I’ve also been very into strapless dresses and this one sits on very well, even for girls with no so full top like myself. I love the bright yellow color of the top of the dress and the little apple detail on the skirt part also adds a nice casual feel to it. I also got an orange version of the dress with poppy print but that to come in the next few days.


Dress: Target, watch: Fossil, shoes: Guess

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely outfit :)

    Sofia
    www.lovalafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete